Hotel HR Planning
Hotel HR Planning is necessary to ensure that the right number and the right kind of people are available to the right:
to do the job profitable.
Steps to Hotel HR Planning:
- Human Resources Rating
- Predicting demand
- Anticipating needs satisfaction
- Matching demand satisfaction needs &
- Action Plan
The solution is based on basic functions and which aims are:
- Hotel identifier (e.g., 1 waiter / 20 blanket, 1 housekeeper / 5 rooms).
- Plan per department (F&B, Kitchen, House Keeping etc.).
- Pre-costing HR per day / department.
- Shifts (free, wavy, overtime, holidays, night).
- Monitoring working hours, days off per employee.
- Attendance form – work plan (by department / per employee).
- Basic Reporting Budget vs. Planned, Budget vs Actual hours and cost.
- Payroll Update with Actuals.
Some of the most important advantages of the use of Hotel HR Planning solution are:
- Eliminating surprises
- Normalization of turnover
- Identifying problems early
- Prevention and avoidance of problems
Proper workforce planning has multiple effects on a company:
- The most important concerns the internal costs that are directly measurable,
- The use of staff in the right places, and
- Finally, best customer service, which may not be directly measurable, but shape hotel image on a global audience.